All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoel Weinberger,Stefan G. Hofmann
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Hofmann, Weinberger, The Art and Science of Psychotherapy: An Introduction. Part I: Theoretical Issues. Westen, Discovering What Works in the Community: Toward a Genuine Partnership of Clinicians and Researchers. Blais, Hilsenroth, Methodcentric Reasoning and the Empirically Supported Treatment Debates. Pachankis, Goldfried, An Integrative, Principle-based Approach to Psychotherapy. Nathan, Efficacy, Effectiveness, and the Clinical Utility of Psychotherapy Research. Stricker, The Local Clinical Scientist. Part II: Nonspecific and Common Factors. Weinberger, Rasco, Empirically Supported Common Factors. Clinton, Gierlach, Zack, Beutler, Castonguay, Toward the Integration of Technical Interventions, Relationship Factors, and Participants Variables. Ruiz-Cordell, Safran, Alliance Ruptures: Theory, Research and Practice. Arkowitz, Engle, Understanding and Working with Resistant Ambivalence in Psychotherapy: An Integrative Approach. Part III: Treatments of Axis I Disorders. Ehrenreich, Buzzella, Barlow, General Principles for the Treatment of Emotional Disorders Across the Lifespan. Litz, Salters-Pedneault, The Art of Evidence-based Treatment of Trauma Survivors. Part IV: Treatments of Axis II Disorders. Shedler, Westen, Personality Diagnosis with the Shedler-Westen Assessment Procedure (SWAP): Bridging the Gulf Between Science and Practice. Levy, Scott, The 'Art' of Interpreting the 'Science' and the 'Science' of Interpreting the 'Art' of the Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder. Weinberger, Hofmann, Conclusions: Let a Hundred Flowers Bloom; Let One Hundred Schools of Thought Contend.
- Author BiographyStefan G. Hofmann, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Psychology at the Department of Psychology at Boston University and the director of the social anxiety program at the Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders. Joel Weinberger, Ph.D., is a Professor of Psychology at the Department of Psychology at Adelphi University.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.