All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the occasion of the retirement of Saskia J. Stuiveling as the president of the Netherlands Court of Audit, eight (former) heads of audit institutions talk candidly about their work and innovations in the area of public auditing.
- Author BiographyRoel Janssen is an economic and financial journalist. He has worked for over 30 years for NRC Handelsblad, a Dutch daily newspaper. He has also written several nonfiction books on economics and a few financial thrillers.|
- Author(s)Roel Janssen
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note9 black and white; 0 full color.
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement0
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.