All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionM&A transactions involving financial businesses take place in a framework of regulation, which makes them greatly different from those of commercial companies. This is a guide to mastering the merger and acquisition of a bank and any other financial institution.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Reed Lajoux is chief knowledge officer (CKO) at the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD). She has more than 30 years of experience as a senior writer and editor of newsletters, articles, and books on various business topics. Dennis J. Roberts is the chairman of the McLean Group, an M&A investment bank with multiple U.S. offices. He lectures, teaches, and writes on M&A, business valuation, and corporate finance to national and international audiences.
- Author(s)Alexandra Reed Lajoux,Dennis J. Roberts,Heath P. Tarbert
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleArt of M&A Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight592 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.