All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the best virus analysts in the world, this book provides useful information about computer viruses, as well as security.
- Author BiographyPeter Szor is security architect for Symantec Security Response, where he has been designing and building antivirus technologies for the Norton AntiVirus product line since 1999. From 1990 to 1995, Szor wrote and maintained his own antivirus program, Pasteur. A renowned computer virus and security researcher, Szor speaks frequently at the Virus Bulletin, EICAR, ICSA, and RSA conferences, as well as the USENIX Security Symposium. He currently serves on the advisory board of Virus Bulletin magazine, and is a founding member of the AVED (AntiVirus Emergency Discussion) network. (c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)Peter Szor
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width175 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £6.06Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.