All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShares the unique and powerful Art of Convening model, which brings authentic engagement and meaning to any group that comes together for any purpose. The heart of this book is a series of nine steps that bring the practices and principles needed for authentic engagement together as a whole. The book provides exercises, stories, and questions.
- Author BiographyCraig Neal is a passionate change leader, publishing executive, organizational executive, and guide. From the 70s to the 90s Craig held executive positions with Garden Way, Inc, Rodale Publishing, and as Associate Publisher, launched Harrowsmith and Eating Well magazines. He's the founder and former publisher of the Utne Reader. Patricia Neal is co-founder and President of Heartland Inc. Patricia's focus is inspiring Heartland's growth through program development and execution. Under her guidance, Heartland's signature programs have grown to include: Thought Leader Gatherings, The Art of Convening Trainings, VisionHolder Interview Series, When Women Lead: The Inner Voice of Women's Leadership Retreat, Men's Wilderness Journey Retreat, and consulting and coaching programs. All Heartland programs are dedicated to community leaders committed to taking their visions into action. Cynthia Wold is a writer, artist, and internet marketer and designer. Cynthia started her own website design and consulting business in 2000 assisting high value organizations and non-profits better communicate their value propositions. She joined Heartland Inc. in 2007 as its Web Chief.
- Author(s)Craig Neal,Cynthia Wold,Patricia Neal
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byRichard J. Leider
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £35.99Trending at £36.26
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.