All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.92Was:£9.99Free postage
- £9.53Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe secrets of creative thinking, by a lecturer at the world famous St Martin's College of Art who has spent a lifetime researching innovative thinkers.
- Author BiographyRod Judkins is an accomplished lecturer at Central St Martin's, one of the world's pre-eminent art schools whose alumni - ranging from artists like Lucien Freud, Gilbert & George and Antony Gormley through to the designers Stella McCartney, Sarah Burton and Alexander McQueen - have helped shape our culture. Judkins has lectured on the subject of creativity at universities and to businesses around the world. He blogs at Psychology Today, and also acts as a consultant to numerous private companies. Trained at The Royal College of Art, he has exhibited at galleries including Tate Britain, The National Portrait Gallery and The Royal Academy. His first book, Change Your Mind: 57 Ways to Unlock Your Creative Potential, was published in 2013 by Hardie Grant.
- Author(s)Rod Judkins
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight276 g
- Width119 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.98
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.14Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.