All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to turn personal passion into an organization with impact For anyone setting out to change the world, launching a nonprofit venture can be a powerful way to enact change.
- Author BiographyCharles Bronfman, of the Seagram's corporate family, was the founding owner of the Montreal Expos and is the chairman of the Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies. Among his many philanthropic achievements is the creation of Birthright Israel and Historica. Bronfman has been awarded six honorary doctorates from universities in three countries for his humanitarian work. With Jeffrey Solomon, Bronfman is the coauthor of The Art of Giving. Jeffrey Solomon, president of the Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies, has taught philanthropy at New York University and has served on numerous nonprofit boards, including the Council on Foundations. Solomon has been chief operating officer of the United Jewish Appeal Federation in New York, and he is a founding trustee of the World Faiths Development Dialogue. John Sedgwick is the author of eleven books, including the family memoir In My Blood, and has been a regular contributor to the Atlantic, Newsweek, and GQ.
- Author(s)Charles Bronfman,Jeffrey R. Solomon,John Sedgwick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.