Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Drug Synthesis illustrates how chemistry, biology, pharmacokinetics, and a host of other disciplines come together to produce successful medicines. The authors have compiled a collection of 21 representative categories of drugs, from which they have selected as examples many of the best-selling drugs on the market today.
- Author BiographyDouglas S. Johnson, PHD, is a Research Chemist at Pfizer Global Research and Development. Jie Jack Li, PHD, is a Research Chemist at Pfizer Global Research and Development.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width183 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDouglas S. Johnson,Jie Jack Li
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.