All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Educating with V Diagrams explains how educating works.
- Author BiographyMarino C. Alvarez is a professor in the Department of Teaching and Learning of the College of Education at Tennessee State University. He received his MA and doctoral degree (Ed.D.) from West Virginia University. His interest in content literacy stems from his years of teaching Social Studies in middle and secondary schools. D. Bob Gowin has taught at Cornell University for 30 years. He earned his Ph.D. from Yale University and was granted a post-doctoral Fellowship in Philosophy at Yale in 1958. He has authored 15 books and monographs and co-authored Learning How to Learn (with Joseph Novak) and Appraising Educational Research (with Jason Millman).
- Author(s)D. Bob Gowin,Marino C. Alvarez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note63 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.