CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the tobacco fields of western Kentucky to the streets of Harlem, from the Gullah Islands off the South Carolina and Georgia coasts to the all-black republic of Haiti, painter Ellis Wilson (1899-1977) examined the scope and depth of black culture.
- Author(s)Albert Sperath,Eva F. King,Margaret Vendryes,Steven H. Jones,etc.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication11/02/2000
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note45 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.