All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an assessment for how to determine your individual relationship with charitable giving. This guide offers information on how to be a canny, street-smart, effective philanthropist, regardless of your income level. It is suitable for development executives who would like to introduce donors to their work and their organizations.
- Author BiographyCharles Bronfman, of the Seagram's corporate family, is the founder of the Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies. He was cochairman of Seagram's, the founding owner of the Montreal Expos, and former chairman of Koor Industries Ltd., as well as chairman of the Montreal Jewish Federation and the first chairman of the United Jewish Communities. Among his many philanthropic duties, Bronfman sits on the boards of Mount Sinai Medical Center and Brandeis University. Jeffrey Solomon is president of the Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies. He has taught the subject of philanthropy at New York University and has served on numerous nonprofit boards, including the Council on Foundations, where he chaired the Committeeon Ethics and Practice. Solomon has been chief operating officer of the United Jewish Appeal Federation in New York, and he is a founding trustee of the World Faiths Development Dialogue.
- Author(s)Charles Bronfman,Jeffrey R. Solomon,John Sedgwick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.