All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionWayne Booth has selected, and has been inspired by, the works of some prominent writers on the art of growing older. In this anthology he shows that the very making of art is in itself a victory over time.
- Author BiographyWayne C. Booth (1921 2005) was the George Pullman Distinguished Service Professor at the University of Chicago. His many books include The Rhetoric of Fiction, A Rhetoric of Irony, The Power and Limits of Pluralism, The Vocation of a Teacher, and For the Love of It, all published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Wayne C. Booth
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1992
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.