All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces for the first time selected poetry, letters, and other writings by the German writer Thomas Kunst (Leipzig) to the English-speaking world.
- Author BiographySteven D. Martinson received his PhD at the University of Washington. He is currently Professor in the Department of German Studies at the University of Arizona. He is also Research Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and Research Alumnus at Heidelberg University, Germany. Thomas A. Kovach received his PhD at Princeton University. He is currently Professor in the Department of German Studies at the University of Arizona. He is also the recipient of several Fulbright grants and the Columbia University Deutscher Verein Prize.
- Author(s)Thomas Kunst
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number112
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySteven D. Martinson
- Translated byThomas A. Kovach
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £36.10
- £16.32Trending at £18.57
- £14.50Trending at £15.43
- £5.00Trending at £9.95
- £1.49Trending at £1.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.