All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.53Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £25.98Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionIf ancient philosophers did think that philosophy should transform an individual's way of life, then what conception of philosophy stands behind this claim? This book intends to explore this question via a detailed account of ancient Stoic ideas about the nature and function of philosophy.
- Author BiographyJohn Sellars is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of the West of England, in Bristol, and a member of Wolfson College, Oxford.
- Author(s)John Sellars
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- Series TitleBC Paperbacks Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.