All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bridges communication theory and practice to foreground an important message: positive communication matters. By examining closely how people talk to each other at home or at work, this book enables undergraduate and graduate students to communicate more positively.
- Author BiographyJulien C. Mirivel (PhD, University of Colorado at Boulder) is Associate Professor in the Department of Speech Communication at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock, and Co-Director of the Academy for Teaching and Learning Excellence. His teaching and research focuses on how to improve communication practices in everyday and professional life.
- Author(s)Julien C. Mirivel
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.