All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for jewellery-makers and crafters who want to explore the many creative possibilities of epoxy resin clay, this title offers a survey of techniques and projects for an easy-to-use, inexpensive and versatile material, with step-by-step guidance on creating a variety of jewellery pieces and small decorative items.
- Author BiographySherri Haab is an award-winning author, illustrator and product designer of several adult crafts titles, including The Art of Metal Clay (9780823099320) and Metal Clay and Mixed Media (9780823030620), both published by Watson-Guptill. Sherri teaches jewellery-making classes internationally and promotes her books, sells jewellery and supplies and hosts a blog on her website, SherriHaab.com. Sherri's daughters Rachel and Michelle have worked with Sherri on several of her other books.
- Author(s)Michelle Haab,Rachel Haab,Sherri Haab
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 400 illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.07
- £2.79Trending at £2.90
- £1.85Trending at £2.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.76
- £4.49Trending at £7.88
- £1.89Trending at £3.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.