All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.53Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of psychotherapy is often the art of knowing which questions to ask--and when and how to ask them. This book organizes the therapeutic dynamic in terms of self-centered and relationally-focused questions, explaining the basic principles of questioning in therapeutic contexts, and offering a strategic guide to clinical inquiries.
- Author BiographyMARILEE C. GOLDBERG, Ph.D., is the originator of question-centered therapy. She is also a well-known workshop leader and presenter, as well as an organizational consultant. She lives in Lambertville, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Marilee C. Goldberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Couples & Family Dynamics & Treatment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.