All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Maughan demonstrates how to create a realistic human likeness by using the classic and highly accurate modelling technique of chiaroscuro, developed by Leonardo daVinci during the High Renaissance.
- Author BiographyWilliam Maughan has taught advanced head drawing, head painting, and landscape painting at both the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA, and the Academy of Art College in San Francisco. He lives in Napa, CA.
- Author(s)William Maughan
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication28/09/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.55Trending at £1.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £4.49Trending at £8.06
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
- £13.99Trending at £16.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.