All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing interviews--copiously illustrated--with 17 of the century's most influential artists, including Alexander Calder, Marcel Duchamp, Edward Hopper, and Georgia O'Keeffe.
- Author BiographyKatharine Kuh (1904--1994) was the first curator of modern painting and sculpture at the Art Institute of Chicago, an art editor of the Saturday Review, and the author of Leger, Art Has Many Faces, Break-Up: The Core of Modern Art, and The Open Eye: In Pursuit of Art.
- Author(s)Katherine Kuh
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/12/1999
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Note100 b&w illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.