All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough and up-to-date overview of the arts therapies, which should prove invaluable to arts therapists and to mental health professionals who want to know what the arts therapies can offer their clients.
- Author BiographyPhil Jones, Leeds Metropolitan University, has held the posts of Principal Lecturer on Masters programmes in Drama and Art Therapy, and course leader of Advanced Training in Art Therapy and Dramatherapy, Postgraduate Diploma in Dramatherapy and Foundations in Art, Drama and Dance Movement Therapy. He is also author of Drama As Therapy: Theatre as Living (Routledge).
- Author(s)Dr. Phil Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 half tones
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.