All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into how we can best understand leadership, using historical case studies and essay portraits. Are leaders born or made? Do they have particular traits or are we all potential leaders? Do the requirements for leadership change over time or are there timeless patterns?
- Author BiographyKeith Grint is University Reader in Organizational Behaviour, Said Business School, and Fellow in Organizational Behaviour at Templeton College, University of Oxford. He worked for ten years in various industries before his academic career. Prior to his present positions he taught at Brunel University for six years.
- Author(s)Keith Grint
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note24 black and white figures, 1 table
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.