All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a hot May day in 1996 a car bomb detonates in a Delhi marketplace. Just a 'small' bomb, but it is fatal for two Khurana school boys. Their friend Mansoor survives the blast. After a failed stint at university in America, Mansoor returns to Delhi, where he becomes entangled with the mysterious and charismatic Ayub, a fearless young activist.
- Author BiographyKaran Mahajan was born in 1984 and grew up in New Delhi, India. His first novel, Family Planning, was a finalist for the Dylan Thomas Prize and published in nine countries. His writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, NPR's All Things Considered, the New Yorker online, The Believer, the Paris Review Daily, and Bookforum. A graduate of Stanford University and the Michener Center for Writers, he lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Karan Mahajan
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.50Trending at £8.02
- £6.49Trending at £7.83
- £4.59Trending at £4.84
- £2.99Trending at £3.17
- £7.77Trending at £9.47
- £12.74Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.