All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Athletic Trap will be of interest to university presidents, board members, and administrators, sport sociologists concerned with the balance of power between academics and athletics, and anyone else with a serious interest in college sports and its future.
- Author BiographyHoward L. Nixon II is a professor of sociology at Towson University. He is author or coauthor of seven books, including Sport in a Changing World and A Sociology of Sport.
- Author(s)Howard L. Nixon
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note2, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.