Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on research from around the world, this atlas gives shape and meaning to statistics that helps to understand global inequalities and an inspiration for social and political action.
- Author BiographyBen Crow is the author of books including The Food Question, Markets, Class and Social Change, and Sharing the Ganges. He is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Suresh K. Lodha is Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He has published more than 100 articles in journals and conferences.
- Author(s)Ben Crow,Suresh K. Lodha
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note35 maps, 2 tables
- Weight59 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.