All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised edition of the definitive guide to audio terminology.
- Author BiographyGlenn D. White has been a freelance recording engineer for more than thirty years, specializing in instrumentation for acoustic and vibration measurements. His clients include the University of Washington, Vassar College, Rutgers University, and the Boeing Company. Gary J. Louie has been the music recording specialist at the University of Washington School of Music for over twenty-five years. His recordings have been released on labels including Harmonia Mundi, Musical Heritage Society, and Warner Brothers. He is secretary of the Pacific Northwest Section of the Audio Engineering Society.
- Author(s)Gary J. Louie,Glenn D. White
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.