All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £31.36Free postage
- £30.47Was:£30.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis sombre biography of an urban slave who taught himself to read and write, and who ultimately achieved fame as a poet in Cuba's slave society, is presented in both Spanish and English. There is an introduction which sets the text in its historical and cultural context.
- Author BiographyIvan A. Schulman and Evelyn Picon Garfield are the authors and editors of numerous books, including a three-volume introduction to the study of literature and culture of Spain and Spanish America, Las Literaturas Hispanicas: Introduccion a su estudio (Wayne State University Press, 1990).
- Author(s)Juan Francisco Manzano
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleLatin American Literature & Culture S.
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 facsim.
- Height230 mm
- Translated byEvelyn Picon Garfield
- Volume editorIvan A. Schulman
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £4.68Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £6.48
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.