All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Second Edition of a perennial favorite in the Norton Critical Edition series represents an extensive revision of its predecessor.
- Author BiographyMargo Culley is Professor of English at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. She is the editor of American Women's Autobiography: Fea(s)ts of Memory and A Day at a Time: Diary Literature of American Women, and co-editor of Women's Personal Narratives: Essays in Criticism and Pedagogy and Gendered Subjects: The Dynamics of Feminist Teaching. She teaches courses in American studies, women's studies, and ethnic studies.
- Author(s)Kate Chopin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/01/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMargo Culley
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.66Trending at £4.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £7.25Trending at £7.38
- £2.95Trending at £3.09
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £12.82Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.