The BMT Data Book: Including Cellular Therapy by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by generalities
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to the data, basic science, outcome studies and decision-making processes in blood and marrow stem cell transplantation.
- Author BiographyReinhold Munker, MD is Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology-Oncology, Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LA, USA. Gerhard C. Hildebrandt, MD is Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology-Oncology, Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LA, USA. Hillard M. Lazarus, MD is a Disease Team Leader, Division of Hematology-Oncology, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, USA. Kerry Atkinson, MD, FRCP, FRACP is Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology-Oncology, University of Queensland, and Head, Stem Cell Biology, Regenerative Medicine and Novel Therapeutic Anti-Cancer Agents Group, Mater Medical Research Institute, Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note122 b/w illus.
- Weight920 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGerhard C. Hildebrandt,Hillard M. Lazarus,Kerry Atkinson,Reinhold Munker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.