All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £14.27
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis text argues that the key to managing low back pain is self-motivation and exercise. It demonstrates exercises to take sufferers through the recovery process and discusses the cause of pain, the use of pain killers, bad posture, the importance of gentle movement and the use of ice and heat.
- Author BiographyGavin Routledge was awarded a gold medal for Distinction from the British School of Osteopathy. He has practised in London, New Zealand and now runs a clinic, Edinburgh Osteopaths. He is a founding member of the Edinburgh Physical Therapies Forum. He first treated Gavin Hastings when he was suffering from a back problem in the 1994 Scotland vs S. Africa match. Gavin Hastings is former Captain of the Scottish Rugby XV and the British Lions on their 1994 tour. He is now a regular commentator on the BBC and Sky Sport. He suffered from back pain for 6 years.
- Author(s)Gavin Hastings,Gavin Routledge
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/05/1999
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note70 b/w illus, With index
- Weight447 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.