All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.28
- £34.69Trending at £40.57
- £39.99Trending at £41.33
- £20.00Trending at £33.20
- £15.90Trending at £16.43
- £14.96Trending at £16.00
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis text blends a coherent overview of the most important theories and insights in the field of business ethics with a range of practical contexts to explore the important issue of corporate responsibility and accountability.
- Author BiographyDr Muel Kaptein and Dr Johan Wempe have been active as consultants in the field of corporate ethics, integrity, social responsibility, and compliance since the early 1990s. They assist profit and non-profit organizations in developing and implementing business codes by providing training sessions, conducting integrity audits, and setting up compliance processes. Muel and Johan co-founded KPMG Ethics and Integrity Consulting in 1995. Johan is co-developer of the ethics game 'Cards on the Table'. Muel has also developed 'The Integrity Thermometer', which has since been used to review a large number of organizations. They have facilitated the development of business codes for many companies. In addition, they also assisted Shell in developing its very first sustainability report in 1998 and have acted as verifiers of subsequent reports.
- Author(s)Johan Wempe,Muel Kaptein,S. P. Kaptein
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous figures and tables
- Weight561 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.