All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Konstantinovich Glazunov (1865-1936), the Russian composer, is principally associated with his first ballet Raymonda, the apex of his cooperation with the great choreographer Marius Petipa, then in the last years of his illustrious career. Raymonda is still performed in Russia and intermittently in the West.
- Author BiographyRobert Ignatius Letellier has specialized in the music and literature of the Romantic Period. He has studied the work of Giacomo Meyerbeer (a four-volume English edition of his diaries, a collection of critical and biographical studies, a guide to research, two readings of the operas, as well as compiling and introducing editions of the complete libretti and non-operatic texts, and a selection of manuscripts facsimiles). He has also written on the ballets of Ludwig Minkus, compiled a series of scores on the Romantic Ballet, a sourcebook on the French opera-comique, a study of Daniel-Francois-Esprit Auber, and edited anthologies of his overtures, ballet music, and a series of his operatic vocal scores.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRobert Ignatius Letellier
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.