All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is not uncommon to meet professionals in financial services who have only a vague idea of what their colleagues actually do. The root cause is specialization and the subsequent development of jargon that makes communication between common specialists faster and more precise but is virtually impenetrable to everybody else.
- Author BiographyStephen Frost was educated in the UK at Kinga s College, Cambridge University where he majored in theoretical physics. He is a Sloan Fellow of the London Business School and a member of the Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) and is a CFA charterholder. The author spent a decade working as head of regional financial institution research at UBS Securities and, more recently, at HSBC Securities in Asia, and has also worked in the banking industry in London and New York.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Frost
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width176 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.