Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionMinnie O'Brien reflects back on her long life in rural Ireland and her struggle to hand her farm over to her youngest son.
- Author BiographyChristopher Nolan, who was deprived of oxygen for two hours at birth, was mute and paralyzed. His memoir, Under the Eye of the Clock, won the Whitbread Book of the Year Award in 1987. He died in 2009 in Dublin at the age of forty-three.
- Author(s)Christopher Nolan
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.