All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a historical guide through the metamorphoses and tumultuous debates that have defined literary study in recent decades, as viewed by one of critical theory's most astute thinkers.
- Author BiographyBarbara Johnson (1947-2009) was Professor Emerita of English and Comparative Literature and Fredric Wertham Professor Emerita of Psychiatry and Law in Society at Harvard University. Melissa Feuerstein is a Research Associate at the Davis Center at Harvard University. Bill Johnson Gonzalez is Assistant Professor of English at DePaul University. Lili Porten has taught in the writing programs at Harvard, Boston University, and Boston College. Keja Valens is Associate Professor of English at Salem State University in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Barbara Johnson
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleA John Hope Franklin Center Book
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBill Johnson Gonzalez,Keja L. Valens,Keja Valens,Lili Porten,Melissa Feuerstein
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.