All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the reality of the indigenous peoples of Europe - Thracians, Scythians, Celts, Germans, Etruscans, and other peoples of Italy, the Alps, and beyond.
- Author BiographyLarissa Bonfante is Professor of Classics, Emerita, at New York University. A member of the American Philosophical Society and the German Archaeological Institute and President of the US section of the Istituto di Studi Etruschi, she is the author of Etruscan Dress, Etruscan Life and Afterlife and The Etruscan Language: An Introduction (with Giuliano Bonfante); co-editor of The World of Roman Costume; and co-author of Etruscan Myths.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note101 b/w illus. 24 colour illus. 15 maps 1 table
- Weight910 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLarissa Bonfante
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £23.09Trending at £24.30
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.32Trending at £18.76
- £4.84Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.