All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoughly 35 million years ago, a stray meteorite dropped out of the sky over Virginia and left an impact that helped shape one of the continent's most distinctive coastlines. This title includes stories that reveal the rich natural history Virginia had compiled long before the first human set eyes on it.
- Author BiographyDiane Casto Tennant's honors include science writing awards from the American Institute of Physics and the American Geophysical Union. She is a narrative writer for the Norfolk Virginian-Pilot.
- Author(s)Diane Casto Tennant
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.