Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful limited edition contains a series of 68 plates of maps and plans, illustrating the topography, geology, climate, and the historical, political and commercial features of Scotland as they were when it was first published a century ago. This new edition also features a biographical essay and an enlightening introduction.
- Author(s)J.G. Bartholomew
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Width300 mm
- Height458 mm
- Edition StatementLimited edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.