All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow back in print, and in paperback, these two classic volumes illustrate the scope and quality of Royce'sthought, providing the most comprehensive selection ofhis writings currently available.
- Author BiographyJOHN J. MCDERMOTT is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Texas A&M University.His essays have been collected in two earlier volumes: The Culture of Experience: PhilosophicalEssays in the American Grain and Streams of Experience: Reflections on the History andPhilosophy of American Culture. He is also the editor of a stream of important editions,including The Basic Writings of Josiah Royce, reissued by Fordham in 2005.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- Series TitleAmerican Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteports.
- Weight806 g
- Width151 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJohn J. McDermott
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.