All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader includes key texts from the broad spectrum of Bataille's work, from the early essays interrogating surrealism and cultural politics in the 1930s, down to texts from The Accursed Share (1949), a major engagement in post-Marxist economic theory.
- Author BiographyFred Botting and Scott Wilson both teach in the Department of English at Lancaster University. They are co-editors of George Bataille: A Critical Reader (1997). Fred Bottings publications include Gothic (1996). Scott Wilson is the author of Cultural Materialism: Theory and Practice (Blackwell Publishers, 1995).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/1997
- Series TitleBlackwell Readers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight654 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byFred Botting,Scott Wilson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.