All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major new account of Germany's drive on Moscow in November 1941, one of the key battles of World War II.
- Author BiographyDavid Stahel is the author of four previous books on Nazi Germany's war against the Soviet Union. He completed an MA in War Studies at King's College London in 2000 and a PhD at the Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin in 2007. His research focus has concentrated primarily on the German military in World War II. Dr Stahel is a lecturer in European history at the University of New South Wales, and is currently working on a follow-up book to The Battle for Moscow looking at the German retreat in the winter of 1941-2.
- Author(s)David Stahel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 18 maps 3 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.65Trending at £11.92
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.