All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entry in the Anatomy of a Ship series, now in paperback, features a detailed description of every aspect of the beloved battlecruiser HMS Hood.
- Author BiographyJohn Roberts is widely recognized for his contributions to warship literature. He was editor of Warship for six years and is the co-author of the standard works on British battleships and cruisers of the Second World War period. His superb warship plans led one authority to describe him as 'the best draughtsman in the UK'. His two previous volumes for Conway, on the Dreadnought and Intrepid, were widely acclaimed.
- Author(s)John Roberts
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAnatomy of the Ship
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note300 drawings, 20 photographs
- Weight572 g
- Width254 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.