Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.73Trending at £6.41
- £5.73Trending at £6.62
- £5.73Trending at £6.66
- £17.34Trending at £17.64
- £5.73Trending at £5.83
- £9.77Trending at £12.07
- £11.99Trending at £13.14
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the complex ecology of Chesapeake Bay, and observes its marshes and swamps, and its jellyfish, ospreys, and fiddler crabs.
- PrizesWinner of American Museum of Natural History: John Burroughs Award 1985.
- Author(s)Gilbert C. Klingel
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1984
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleMaryland Paperback Bookshelf
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.