All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bazaar quarter of Istanbul is like a mirror of the city itself: many-faceted and hectic, extraordinarily beautiful and chaotic at the same time. This book includes photographs that guide the reader through a colourful world packed with fascinating history and people.
- Author(s)Isabel Bocking,Laura Salm-Reifferscheidt
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight1830 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.