All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses in on questions of force, right, justice, and philosophical interpretations of the limits between man and animal.
- Author BiographyJacques Derrida (1930-2004) was director of studies at the Ecole des hautes etudes en sciences sociales, Paris, and professor of humanities at the University of California, Irvine. He is the author of many books published by the University of Chicago Press. Geoffrey Bennington is the Asa G. Candler Professor of Modern French Thought at Emory University and the author of numerous works, including Interrupting Derrida.
- Author(s)Jacques Derrida
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- Series TitleThe Seminars of Jaques Derrida
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byGeoffrey Bennington
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £17.33Trending at £18.82
- £11.06Trending at £15.34
- £7.96Trending at £10.20
- £8.38Trending at £9.49
- £9.81Trending at £10.25
- £11.12Trending at £15.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.