All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues for a 'risk-based' approach to pedagogy, based on WB Yeats' view that education is not about filling a bucket but lighting a fire.
- Author BiographyGert J.J. Biesta is Professor of Professor of Educational Theory and Policy at the University of Luxembourg, and Editor of Studies in Philosophy and Education. He is the author of Beyond Learning and co-editor of The Philosophy of Education.
- Author(s)Professor Gert Biesta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.