All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood student writers are curious, engaged and reflective. They read critically. They write with purpose. They know credible evidence makes them credible researchers. The Bedford Handbook, based on surveys with more than 1,000 first-year students, fosters these habits and offers more support than ever before for college reading and writing.
- Author BiographyDiana Hacker was a member of the English faculty for over thirty-five years at Prince George's Community College in Maryland, USA. Nancy Sommers, who has taught composition and directed composition programs for thirty years, now teaches writing and mentors new writing teachers at Harvard's Graduate School of Education, USA.
- Author(s)Diana Hacker,Nancy Sommers
- PublisherBedford/Saint Martin's
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford/Saint Martin's
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width125 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement9th New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.