All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Miller tasks himself with the care and safe transportation of billions of bees. He is descended from N E Miller, America's first migratory beekeeper, and trucks his hives from crop to crop, working the North Dakotan clover in summer and the Californian almonds in winter. This title tells his story and that of his bees.
- Author BiographyHannah Nordhaus is the author of the critically acclaimed national bestseller The Beekeeper's Lament, which was a PEN Center USA Book Awards finalist, Colorado Book Awards finalist, and National Federation of Press Women Book Award winner. She has written for the Financial Times, Los Angeles Times, Outside magazine, the Times Literary Supplement, Village Voice, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Hannah Nordhaus
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note10 black and white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.