All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading authors in the field, this ideal introductory text assumes no prior knowledge and provides overviews of 26 counselling and psychotherapy approaches in accessible, jargon-free terms.
- Author BiographyProfessor Stephen Palmer PhD is an award winning psychologist. He is Founder Director of the Centre for Coaching and Centre for Stress Management, London. He is the UK's first Visiting Professor of Work Based Learning and Stress Management at the Institute for Work Based Learning, Middlesex University. He has authored over 225 articles and 40 books on counselling, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, coaching and coaching psychology, and stress management. He is UK Coordinating Editor of International Coaching Psychology Review, Executive Editor of Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research & Practice, and Consulting Editor of the International Journal of Health Promotion of Health Promotion & Education. He is actively involved in a number of professional bodies. Currently he is Honorary President of the International Stress Management Association (UK); President of the International Society for Coaching Psychology; Founder Co-Chair of the London Branch of the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies; a Founder Director and Vice President of the Society of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy; a Director and Deputy Chair of the Association for Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy. He is a Former President and now Honorary Vice President of the Institute for Health Promotion & Education. He was the 1st Chair of the British Psychological Society Special Group in Coaching Psychology and was the 1st Honorary President of the Association for Coaching. His interests include jazz, art and coastal walking.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byStephen Palmer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £44.68Trending at £47.50
- £26.42Trending at £28.99
- £9.09Trending at £11.99
- £29.89Trending at £32.71
- £27.67Trending at £30.22
- £12.78Trending at £17.83
- £23.93Trending at £24.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.