All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues persuasively that a behavioral perspective offers the best foundation for strategic management scholarship. * This book presents a focused approach to strategic management theory. * Outlines the basics of a behavioral approach to strategic management.
- Author BiographyPhilip Bromiley holds the Curtis L. Carlson Chair in Strategic Management and is Chair of the Department of Strategic Management and Organization at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Philip Bromiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTheories of Strategic Management S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note5
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.