All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Believer is a monthly magazine where length is no object. There are book reviews that are not necessarily timely, and that are very often long. There are also interviews that are very long. Focusing on writers and books they like, The Believer gives people and books the benefit of the doubt. The working title of this magazine was The Optimist.
- Author BiographyThe Believer is edited by Heidi Julavits, Andrew Leland, and Vendela Vida.
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Weight257 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAndrew Leland,Heidi Julavits,Vendela Vida
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.